Outdoor TV Installation
Image taken by Grand Central Wiring after we installed this outdoor TV on a screened-in deck.
Outdoor TV installation is becoming more and more popular. We’ve installed numerous TVs outdoors for clients in the Greenville, SC area. It’s relaxing to walk out on the screened-in porch at night, turn on the TV, and watch your favorite show or movie.
Project pictured above:
- TV installation
- Tilting TV mount
- Direct TV box installed behind the TV
- IR sensor system installed to control receiver behind TV
- Programmed a universal remote control
- Structured Wiring
We sell TVs that are designed for outdoor use and are waterproof.
We love our new outdoor TV on our deck! We’re can’t wait for football season so we can invite friends over to watch games out there. Jason and his team did a great job and we are really happy. – Jack
Benefits of an Outdoor TV
- Designed to operate at colder and warmer temperatures than traditional TVs (-24°F to 122°F)
- Waterproof sealant, with locking seal
- Protects against dust, moisture, ice, and insects
- TV screen has anti-glare and safety glass
- Remote control is waterproof
- Built tougher and with security in mind
- Delivers a vivid image in shaded or sunny outdoor locations
Although it’s ideal to use a TV specifically designed for outdoor use when you’re installing on a porch or deck, in residential settings you can use a traditional TV if you take the right precautions. You’ll need to use a weather-proof TV cover with pull string to cover the TV when not in use.
However, in commercial settings like bars and restaurants, you’ll probably want to go with an outdoor TV that’s designed to endure the elements outdoors.
Let Grand Central Wiring professionally install your TV. Call (864) 881-1675 to talk with us about your project.
More Outdoor TV Installations
Images below are of outdoor TV’s installed by: Grand Central Wiring.