Grand Central Wiring is an authorized dealer of Yamahas top rated home theater receiver, Aventage. We’ve had the pleasure of installing numerous of these receivers for our clients in the Greenville, SC area.
Complaints we’ve had about Yamaha receivers are almost none, but we always want more. Right? We feel the new 2023 Aventage line was designed specifically for us and our clients. These receivers are designed for custom integration, high quality sound and ease of use.
The Aventage series of receivers represents customer and technician feedback over the years. Yamaha listens and we like that. On top of this, Yamahas customer service and tech support are fabulous. They even speak English you can understand.
What makes Aventage better?
- 3 year parts and warranty vs Yamahas standard 2 year
- Design and attention to the details (internals)
- High Performance processing power
- 2 HDMI monitor outputs (zone 1 and 2)
- Powered zone 2 and 3 for multi-room audio
- Zone 2, 3 and 4
- Electrical cord unplugs from back of receiver
- Built-in phono preamp with a dedicated “PHONO” input to plug in a turntable
- HDMI and digital (optical) inputs play through zone 2
- Tons of DSP modes
- They even have a 5th foot in the middle of the receiver
- Multi subwoofer inputs
- 2 different calibrations for 2 different subwoofers
- PEQ correction down to 15 hertz
- Beefier chasis
- Tons of other features
How do I decide if I need a regular Yamaha receiver or an Aventage?
If you have nice or expensive speakers, you want Aventage. High quality receiver + speakers = High performance studio grade sound.
Need help picking out a new receiver for 2023? We can help, give us a call at (864) 881-1675.